Manipur PMT 2012 Notification, Manipur MBBS/BDS Entrance 2012 Notification: Applications are invited from intending candidates for selection of candidates for nomination to MBBS/ BDS Courses against the reserved seats of Manipur in the various Medical/Dental Colleges for the session, 2012.
Issue of application forms for Manipur PMT 2012: Prescribed application forms shall be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred) only in cash from the R & D Wing Complex, Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat from 02.05.12
to 14.05.12 (10.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) on working days.
Submission of application form and issue of admit card : The duly filled in application form along with the enclosures shall be submitted at the R. & D. Wing Complex, Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat, on the following dates and time:
(I) Date of submission of duly filled in application form – 11.05.12 to 25.05.12 (10.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
(II) Issue of Admit Card – 01.06.12 to 08.06.12 (10.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) (on working days)
Eligibility and Qualification : In order to be eligible for appearing at the Competitive Test, a candidate must have:
- been domicile of Manipur by birth or either of the parents have been continuously residing in Manipur for a period of not less than 20 years or is in the regular service of the Govt. of Manipur or an Institution/Organization which is a body substantially owned or controlled by the Govt. of Manipur.
- (a) should have reached the age of 17 years on 31st December, 2012. (b) for the Regional Dental College, Guwahati 17-24 years on 31st December, 2012 (upper age relaxable by 3 years in respect of ST/SC candidates).
- Passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, and obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% for ST/ SC candidates) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in any of the following examinations conducted by a recognised Board/University or examining body.
- In case of B.Sc. Examination, 50% marks (40% for ST/SC candidates) in any two of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology taken together in the B. Sc. examination must be obtained.
- Provided that for the BDS seat at the RDC, Guwahati the candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Science group with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Gauhati University in one attempt appearing in all the subjects at a time and securing the p.c. of marks indicated above.
Qualifying examination :
- 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary examination/equivalent examination.
- Intermediate/Pre-Degree examination in Science of an Indian University/Board.
- Pre-professional/Pre- Medical Examination.
- 1st Year of the 3 year Degree Course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University examination and the candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
- B.Sc. examination with any two of the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology and further that the candidate have passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Any other equivalent examinations which, in scope and standard, is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board taking Physics, Chemistry & Biology including practical tests in these science subject and English.
- A candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination the result of which has not been declared, may be provisionally permitted to appear in the Competitive Test and in case ofselection for admission to the MBBS or BDS course, he/she shall not be admitted to that course until he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria under clause (iii) of sub-rule (I) and sub-rule (2).
Date and time of examination and venue :
Date of Manipur PMT 2012 examination : 10 June, 2012 (SUNDAY).
Venue and time : will be notified later.