Delhi NTSE 2013
Directorate of Education Delhi shall hold First stage of National Talent Search Exam NTSE 2013 which will be held on 18.11.2012 (Sunday) for students presently studying in Class 10 in govt and recognised schools (including KVS, MDMC, JNV etc.) under the jurisdiction of Delhi.
Delhi NMMS National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Exam 2012-2013
National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) 2012-13 is conducted for the students presently studying in class 8 in Govt/ Govt. Aided and Local Body School (NDMC, MCD etc.)
1. Eligibility for NTSE 2013: The students who secured 60% marks in class 9 for General Category & 55% marks tor Reserved Categories in the session 2011-12 irrespective for their parental annual income from all sources during 2011-12.
2. Eligibility for NMMS 2013: The students who secured 55% marks in class 8 for General Category and 50% marks for the Reserved Category in the session 2011-12. The parental annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000/- for all categories of students during 2011-12
• Application Forms can he downloaded from Deptt. website www.edudel.nic.in
• Receipt off Filled in Application Fonns : Upto 31.08.2012
• Issue of Admit Cards : 1.10.2012 to 31.10.2012
(a) You may also visit Departments website, www.edudel.nic.in for further details. Duly filled application forms in triplicate be deposited at the Science Branch by the Head of concerned school and admit cards will be collected accordingly as per schedule given on the Departments website on any working day (Monday to Friday) at 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
(b) The application forms downloaded by the NCERT website will be accepted with the enclosure of format/ performa-A as given on the Departments website.
(c) Percentage of marks should be calculated as per grading system.
(d) All those students who are in receipt of NTSE scholarship from NCERT are “NOT ELIGIBLE’.
Download Application form for NTSE 2013