Bangalore University Recruitment 2012 For University Librarian: Applications in the prescribed form in EIGHT SETS are invited from eligible and qualified Indian Citizens for the following post in Bangalore University.
Details of Bangalore University Recruitment 2012 for University Librarian:
- Name of Vacancy: UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN – One post (Unreserved).
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + 10,000 AGP with admissible allowances.
- Probation Period :Two years.
Qualification for Bangalore University Librarian Post:
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and Consistently good academic record.
- At least 13 (Thirteen} years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 (Eighteen) year’s experience as a College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library service and Organization of published work.
- Desirable: M.Phil / Ph.D. Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation / Achieves and Manuscript-keeping.
- Any other conditions stipulated by UGC.
How To Apply For Bangalore University Librarian Vacancy 2012:
- Application forms may be obtained from the Prasaranga Sales Unit/ Bangalore University, Palace Road, Bangalore – 01 , from 02.04.2012 on submission of a DD drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore for Rs. 1,000/- for General Category and Rs. 500/— for SC/ST Candidates (non—refundable).
- Candidates desirous of obtaining applications by post may send a self addressed envelop (6″x12″) duly affixing the Postal Stamps of the value of Rs. 100/- together with DD to the above address.
- The last date for submission of filled in application forms to the office of the Registrar, Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi, Bangalore-56 is 25.04.2012 before 4.00PM.